Now you can view this blog on your mobile phones! Give a try.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Alexander Solzhenitsyn Nobel Lecture - Notes for III PSEng & FEP

1. The Nobel Lecture
2. Wiki on Alexander Solzhenitsyn
3. Another version of the speech in Nobel Prize website
4. Nobel Prize website on Alexander Solzhenitsyn
5. An analysis of his lecture along with his work August 1914

Note I: The spirit of Munich perhaps refers to the activities of The White Rose - A non- resistant movement of a few university students under Nazi Germany. For details click here. However, I am not too sure I am right.

Note II:
1. If you come across any other interesting site which analysis the Nobel lecture, please email it to me. Will post the link in this post.
2. If you have any specific questions please post them here. One of your classmates or I will respond.

No comments: