Now you can view this blog on your mobile phones! Give a try.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Some traffic statistics of this blog

During the last 24 hours the traffic to my blog has been from:
India [45%]
United States [14%]
Pakistan [7%]
Indonesia [3%]
Australia [3%]
United Kingdom [3%]
Turkey [3%]
Canada [3%]
Morocco [3%]
Nigeria [3%]
El Salvador [3%]
United Arab Emirates [3%]
France [3%]

Within India, the traffic has been from Guwahati, Calcutta, Durgapur, Delhi, Bombay, Pune, Bangalore, Mangalore, Madras, Vishakapattanam, Mysore, and Hyderabad.

Incidentally,
on Aug 30 I had put a counter on my blog to see how many visit the blog. When I checked after 53 days total visits were 7,033! That's almost 132 clicks per day. Out of which 3,959 (about 4,000) are unique clicks.

I must confess, I am happy to know that the work is reaching to that many people!

3 comments:

Anjan K Behera said...

great news!

:)

Anonymous said...

well,, did u know this..
blogs which are viewed about 1,00,000 times.. then the creator of that blog is invited for a reality show.
;)
:)

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaa. bt pinto sir rocks!