Now you can view this blog on your mobile phones! Give a try.

Monday, July 28, 2008

I will be in the library ....

In the beginning of the year I had mentioned that I would be available in the department from 08.30 to 09.00 am on working days. It's nearly two months and I have hardly had anyone meeting me to consult during this period. It seems to me that we do not have a practice of meeting teachers to discuss ideas or texts, other than meeting them to give vent to angst, for personal attention or submission of assigned works. Hence, I have decided not to waste my time in the department and head straight to the library. Those of you who wish to see me can have a look in the dept. If i am not found there, I will either be in classroom or library.

However, two more channels are still open for you - the brown hard-bound book on my table and the email.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol! so cute!

aneesha said...

that was so beautifully written..there is so much depth in your frustration sir..im completely impressed and awe struck with your depth of knowledgte...may you keep learning more and sharing more!!!!

Anil Pinto said...

Thank you, aneesha